Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Zealand pics now ONLINE!


Well, here's the good thing about having a sick day at home: I get all sorts of work done! (Of course, not the work I really need to be doing, such as for my online class- more on that later!)

Anyway, I have finally put ALL of my New Zealand pictures online from the two weeks I spent there over the holidays. There are two parts- "New Zealand" and "New Zealand 2," so be sure to check them both out! I will hopefully be adding other pictures from this past year to this photo website as well. http://web.mac.com/kiminjapan/Site/New_Zealand.html

Obviously I am not too sick today, but I have had a fever and sore throat. I suspect it could again be tonsillitis, which, if that IS the case, would be the 4th time within a year and it might be time my doctor would recommend having them taken out. Apparently there is something about Japan (the pollution, perhaps?) as I know 4 other people from my teaching program who have had to have their tonsils out since coming here. Crazy!

Right, so hope some of these images from "Summer in New Zealand" help warm you up a bit (although I must admit, I was a bit disappointed by exactly how warm it was NOT there!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home